Powerflush central heating systems to remove corrosion debris, sludge and scale
Powerflushing is the fastest, most efficient and effective method of cleaning a central heating system. The principle is to create a powerful fresh water flow under controlled conditions to agitate and remove debris from the system. By connecting a powerflushing unit the system can be thoroughly cleaned of limescale and corrosion debris.
- The machine we have can also work in reverse, this can free up material jammed in the flow of the central heating.
- Our Power Flushing system has a built in magnet which catches metallic debris and the action of the machine with clear hoses allows us to see the dirt which can be removed and replaced with clean, fresh water.
- Each radiator is flushed individually until the system is fully circulating and has an even temperature.
- Once the system is cleared, we would add a system Inhibitor which would prevent further corrosion and debris building up in the system.
- The boiler heats up the water and the chemicals dissolve the dirt. By using an infrared thermometer we can prove we have cleared the radiator evenly across the surface removing cold spots.
- If a new boiler is being fitted, it is also recommended to have a magnetic filter such as Magniclear supplied and fitted. This would prevent any specks of dirt remaining in the system damaging the boiler or invalidating any guarantee.
- To improve radiator performance and heat output
- To extend the life of the boiler
- To avoid costly repairs, breakdowns and call-out charges
- To validate the boiler warranty
- To reduce fuel bills and save money
Alexander Gas are fully trained and have the latest equipment to safely and effectively Powerflush your central heating system. Please contact us to find out more